Meet The Team
The mission of Landmark Resources, LLC is to provide property owners with over 40 years of experience in the Columbia real estate market. Providing effective services and honest perspectives to facilitate owners with their real estate endeavors, whether the need is a reliable property manager or to buy, list or sell real estate in Richland and Lexington counties.
Landmark Resources, LLC was established in 1983 and is locally owned and operated. Originally specializing in the sales and marketing of condominiums, townhomes, and patio homes. Our knowledge and willingness to listen to the individual needs of our clients propelled us into the single-family home market. Both are now equal parts of our company’s services. Landmark Resources, LLC currently manages over 800 properties in Richland and Lexington counties., Employs 17 people, and we work for the property owner to keep maintenance costs reasonable with our in-house maintenance staff.
- Winston Velpula is Owner of Landmark Resources. He combines his years of real estate experience with more than fifteen years in the IT industry. His knowledge of marketing and technology places him squarely in the role of innovator among his area peers. Winston works alongside his wife Sylvia and has two daughters. He is also a supporter of local charities and a patient mentor and motivator to his staff.
Amanda GoolsbyOperations Manager
- Amanda Goolsby is our Operations Manager. With an extensive background in property management and retail banking, Amanda specializes in building and maintaining relationships with our clients. Drawing on her enthusiasm and positivity, Amanda keeps our offices running smoothly. In her free time, Amanda enjoys singing in the praise band at church and spending quality time with her husband and three boys.
Kelly BarnhillAssociation Manager
- Kelly Barnhill, a native of South Carolina, has been an Association Manager with Landmark Resources since May 2011. Kelly has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with emphasis on Accounting from the University of South Carolina. Kelly has the following Association Management designations AMS (Association Management Specialist) and CMCA (Certified Manager of Community Associations).
Christy MaddoxLeasing Specialist
- Christy Maddox is our Leasing Specialist. She is the first point of contact for individuals seeking to lease one of our properties. Christy is a South Carolina native, born and raised in Charleston, SC. She moved to Columbia in 2005 where she obtained her bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science from Columbia College. After spending several years in Education, she found her true calling in Property Management. She enjoys spending time with her grandson and going on weekend road trips.
Barbara AreheartService Supervisor
- Barbara Areheart is our Service Supervisor. She is from Columbia and a graduate of the University of South Carolina. Barbara loves meeting new people and learning new things. Her background is in education and retail management. She is the super proud mom of two kids and grandmother to the most adorable little girl on the face of the planet. When not at work she can be found outside enjoying nature or crafting.
Danielle KellyCommunity Association Manager
Danielle Kelly is our Community Association Manager. She has over 12 years of experience in Property Management, in addition to an extensive customer service background. Danielle is passionate about providing excellent customer service to her clients.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time at the ball field, watching her son play baseball. On the weekends, Danielle enjoys reading self-development books and thrifting.